Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process.
Internet Download Manager reuses available
connections without additional connect and login
stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy
servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects,
cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
What is new in version 6.12 Build 10
- Added support for Firefox 16
- Added a feature to set file creation date as
provided by the server (IDM Options->Save To)
- Fixed an erroneous interception of attendant
content of web pages in Chrome
- Added the possibility to translate text for IDM installer and IDM uninstaller
- Redeveloped file integrity verification during
- Improved resume capability after power outages
- Redeveloped IDM integration into IE
- Optimized IE integration module and improved its speed performance
- Added support of IDM download panel to Google Frame installed into IE
- Improved integration into IE based browsers like AOL, MSN, etc.
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.10 - Added support for new version of Adobe Flash Player
- Improved support of several web players
- Made a workaround for bugs in a new Outpost
- Fixed bugs
Comments...Please If You Like....